Thursday, January 28, 2021

The Metal Tree Flowers (Dracaena fragrans)

I have been working from home since October. It is the new normal, and I had to adapt and perform. 2020 was without doubt a challenging year. Thankfully, we ended last year really strong, and I gave everything. I am happy with my performance, covering my teammates' shortfall. 

Every morning, I religiously do my routine exercise/work-out

After checking out the plants, delight took over, as one of the Dracaena fragrans, normally known as 铁树 (literally means metal tree) had flowers!

A reward after a few months of care

Nothing beats staying at home


Looks like I am on the move again to take up a job.

Looking forward to a better 2021.

Take care, stay safe, and always follow the SOPs. Together, we must fight COVID-19. 

~~~

Full blossom after a couple of days



这次回去,势必做出一番事业。


No comments:

Post a Comment