Thursday, February 3, 2022

Nature spaces in Singapore

I spent this year's Lunar New Year away from home. Well, technically about 30 km away from home. I wasn't able to get the VTL tickets, but I am grateful that I have been home last October. I think the folks who have been stuck in Singapore for 2 years deserve this break. In a way, I am fine letting others taking the chance to go home. 

Reunion dinner was simple

On Day 1, I went cycling with XS, my mate since secondary school from Bukit Timah till Buona Vista. 

Haven't ride for years - Was fun, as the route was quite empty

Had a detour inside Clementi Forest. 

On Day 2, we did hiking from Chestnut Park to Mandai, in search of the 'Fallen Tree' at Upper Seletar Reservoir.

Taking pictures are like doing squats nowadays

In Singapore, one thing is a given - You are always watched, even out in the wild

Ok. How does it feel like being friends since 13, and then being 35 this year?

Alright - Wasn't that fantastic

I am grateful to have buddies around. It is not to say that I can't find interesting things to do. 

Having friends with similar hobbies and interests in a foreign land is a blessing

This is the healthiest Chinese New Year ever

Wishing everyone a great year ahead. Hopefully, this year will signal the start of the end of COVID-19.


No comments:

Post a Comment